Dates set for HHS underclassmen to return school materials

Oziel Valdez, Online Editor in Chief

After following graduation week, HHS is prepared to take in materials from all students who are not seniors. Dates and times were released for students and families to be able to drive to HHS and drop off all materials borrowed from school. This includes textbooks, library items, calculators and anything else borrowed. For the items to be returned, each item needs to be clearly labeled with the name of the student who borrowed it and the teacher to whom it belongs to. This is so that HHS can keep track of who returned what and so that no student gets fined if they turned in materials. 

The dates and times for the drop-off are as follow: 

Tuesday, June 9th, 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Wednesday, June 10th, 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Thursday, June 11th 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Friday, June 12th, 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Students and families are to enter through the South parking lot behind the school. From here, cars will drive up through the faculty parking lot to the doors of the aux gym to drop off their books and materials. There will be a table or cart there where students can put everything they are returning to the school. 

If a student or family cannot get to the school via car, there is also an option for transit buses. Students can ride the transit bus to the school. The bus will then drive the student to the front of HHS and allow students to hop off the bus and drop of their materials. Students will then return to the bus and be returned home.