Swim Team competes in local meet at Westover Park

• Freshman Owen Johnston (front) and sophomore Nathan Brown (back) congratulate each other after finishing the 100 Yard Freestyle.

• Sophomore Lizzy Wyatt competes in the 500 Yard Freestyle. Wyatt placed second in the event.

• Senior Christa Cole (left) and sophomore Emma Lankford (right) finish side-by-side during the 100 Yard Freestyle.

• Freshman Luz Fulgueiro-Fuchs swims a 50 butterfly as the third leg of the 200 Yard Medley Relay.

• Senior Christa Cole (left) and sophomore Emma Lankford step up on the blocks before competing in the 100 Yard Freestyle.

• Sophomore Isabel Campillo swims a 50 backstroke during the 200 Yard Medley Relay. The relay team placed second overall.

• Senior William Daniel dives in to start the 50 butterfly during the 200 Yard Medley Relay. The relay team placed second overall.

• Senior James Henderson swims the 50 breaststroke during the 200 Yard Medley Relay on Dec. 19.

• Juniors Grace Gabriele and Luna Fulgueiro-Fuchs and freshman Luz Fulgueiro-Fuchs cheer for sophomore Lizzy Wyatt as she goes into her last 25 yards of the 500 Freestyle.

• Freshman Owen Johnston (left), sophomore Nathan Brown (middle) and senior Kyle Brown prepare to start the 100 Yard Freestyle.