Redbubble is a must for stickers

Christa Cole, Photography Editor

I’ve been a fan of stickers for quite awhile now, so my first thought when I heard the freshmen and sophomores were getting chromebooks was ‘I can get new stickers!!!!!’. Where do I buy all of my stickers from, you ask? Good question.

I don’t know how I found out about this site. Maybe it was Pinterest, maybe it was googling a place for stickers, I’m not sure. Regardless, I found it, and I’m so, so happy I did. Redbubble sells everything from clothing to mugs to wall art, but their sticker selection is absolutely glorious. I told a friend or two, they spread the word, and now a Redbubble trend has begun within my friend group. Click on the stickers tab, scroll to the bottom, and you’ll see the heading Trending Stickers. Click on that, and you’re bound to find something you like. Or go up in the search bar and type in whatever you want, a sticker for it will pop up. You can find just about anything, and the stickers all come in a variety of sizes, the dimensions listed on the options bar. The small size is perfect for laptops, water bottles, notebooks, etc. From artsy to tumblr to rapper stickers, a large variety of styles is offered. There is something for anyone.

I haven’t made a ton of orders from Redbubble yet, but I’ve given their stickers (and mugs) as a Christmas gift as well as kept some for myself, and I love them! Just because I haven’t made many orders doesn’t mean I haven’t spent a lot of time on it though. I get distracted from homework and even in class (*cough* math *cough*) just looking up stickers. Ok, so maybe that’s a bad thing, but that just shows how cool it is. I have exactly 18 stickers waiting for me in my cart as I write this.

Yeah, I guess stickers can be a little mainstream, but the thing is, they’re not mainstream at the same time. Everyone can have their own personal collection of stickers that is totally unique to them. Stickers are one of the best ways to personalize your things, plus they look cool. Plus, no one will mistake your chromebook for theirs. It’s a win-win!

And not only are the stickers awesome, but if you buy six or more, all are half off. And they’re cheap to begin with! So go check out Redbubble and get a stickin’.